Happy Birthday + Gina K Aug Challenge

 Hello my dear friends,

Let me wish my receipient a fun Birthday with a oldie but goodie technique- 'Smackin Acetate' and that's the crux of this post. Let's have a look here-


I have known this technique from so long, but never got a chance to try it so like what I did with today's post. Actually I might have tried long long time ago, but I tend to forget and hardly use it on the cards. 

It is such a simple, fun and lovely technique. Not even time consuming and also you can just do some mindless playing of the colors on your cardbase and have fun with it. You can mix colors and keep drying them in between to make the layers pop. The results are amazing + you get so many colored panels for future too. Here, in this creation, I have made 2 floral panels, but used only 1 on the card. 

The distress ink colors used here are: Festive berries, scattered straw, salvaged patina, Kitsch Flamingo, Peacock Feathers, Wild Honey, Wilted Violet.

Some more images-




That is all from me today.

Hope to see you soon with a new post and new make. Till then, take care.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments