I'm wild about you!

 Hello there my dear friends,

There is not much to say and start this post, unless you see the creation first. I am super excited for this one and very happy that I have finally started using paltform popup die to use and not let it rust in peace in my drawer.

So here it is.. Ta-Da...


It was super fun and I have started liking this die so soo much. I can think of many new ways to use it from now on. Infact, a little hint... some more cards using this die are on the way soooooon....

The background and scene is all colored using the Distress inks and the critter images are colored using the copic markers. It's a pretty simple creation and very straightforward. Except the part of joining the box together and planning the creation with the theme requested for.

The copic colors used here are:

Yellows: Y18, Y15, Y13

Browns: E27, E57 and E59, E37, E35, E33, E27, E57

Cool Grays: C3, C1, C0, C00

This is inspired by and created for the current LawnFawnatics challenge:


I am blown away by their team all the time, the wey every DT member uses their products. I plan to participate in this challenge more so that I can learn a bit more and work towards using the stash in much better way.

Here are some more images of my card, before we finish this post:



Also, look out on my instagram soon, I will be posting a small reel for this card too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lots of gratitude.

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments