AAA Colorful DT - Post 1

 Hello there my crafty family,

I am here today to reveal a big news, that there is a new challenge in the town named: AAA Colorful and I am one of the DT members who will help run the challenge each month.

Please give a warm welcome to the AAA Colorful DT and their new monthly challenge starting this month. You can find all the details on how to play and other challenge lists on their blog linked above.

I am here to present you with this month's moodborad as follows:

And now onto the inspiration post for this month from my side, here is my creation:


As always, I wanted to add a very diff kind of detail with my creation. Like the pattern you see here, are all border stamps from a single stamp set. I had stamped them individually and hand cut and colored them. Rest of the coloring is pretty straight forward, just used Karin brush markers and the stamping is done on watercolor paper for that purpose. Lastly the sentiment is stamnped and adhered all single border pieces together to make this card. The card is bit larger than A2 size, but not exactly matching the mini or full slimline version too.

The stamp set is from an Indian Stamp company named: Craftyscrappers. You must have a look at their website, because they create adorable stamps for all occassions and also offer them as digital products.I am not associated with them, just love their products and hence the extra details.

That's all for today and hoping you all will join us starting this month and we all can lots of fun together from now on.

Love,

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments