Glass Art - Nameplates

a.       Nilesh and pallavi; Nitin and Ekta
Few commissioned works I have done for a cousin of mine. Thanks +Mehul Nagla for keeping faith on me and providing me with this opportunity to showcase my work J




b.      Disha and Gaurav-
The first thing which I have created for myself amongst my so many art pieces and is dear to me forever. A nameplate designed for my own abode!!


c.       Hunjan’s-


d.      Tanvee and Tarun-
This is a totally different try from me for a very close friend who got married recently. I had restricted myself to very few colors (only 3 colors) in this piece, because I wanted to create a catchy focal point to express my message.
I have designed this piece keeping in mind the taste of both people and hence depicted red (represents girl) and black (represent the guy) as the main color to complete the theme.

The glass base is left plain (with rainbow shimmer effect) to give focus to the top wood work and to create a sense of transparency beneath!!


Post a Comment

0 Comments