Tile Painting!!

This is amongst the most loved background for me to work with. Though there are many restrictions (because the tiles are not porous elements as a background), but still every time I try my hands on it, it gives me some very good results and beautiful memories.
a.       Smiling remembrances-
“And when you SMILE, the whole world stops and stares for a while!!”
Description --> created this gift for a friend J.  Have used a white floor tile as the background for this piece.



b.      Cartoon-cartoon-
An art piece created just for fun.



c.       Friend-Ship-
“A ship in port is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.”
Description --> created this art piece for a lovely couple and my dear buddies.
                              An ode to our life time f’ship. J
      Why did I chose this subject, because my journey towards this f’ship with these buddies started with the beach and still counting!! And so many memorable moments I have encountered till date J



Post a Comment

0 Comments