Mixed media - Red and Teal for Finnabair Design Fave Challenge

For the very first time, I have finally got some motivation and energy to get out of my comfort zone and start entering challenges, which help me grow and learn more and refine my art into better form.

Finnabair design fave challenge - My first challenge entry ever into mixed media world/ or any other art form.

From last 2 months, when they started this new series, I thought of so many designs, so many ideas, to enter the challenge, but all in vain!!

This will be my entry for the challenge - Red, Teal and Vintage theme:



Some more images :








I have created this simple and small frame or we can say a wall (tried to give it an actual old , rugged wall look) which has a door (the teal'ish and old door of an isolated/old home).

Why I chose this frame for the challenge? It is because of the Vintage Image I have used here. It is such a lovely smiling vintage couple picture. So a story was created in my mind.... Love, Vintage, Red--> roses, teal--> door and life's odd and evens :)

Here, the old wall and door represents ups and downs in life, vintage picture represents all of us smiling in hard times, roses represents the love and efforts bloom at one day :)

Even if the wall is old, door is un-maintained, still, if you smile and keep falling in love, even flowers bloom (which is depicted by red roses on the wall) and LIFE HAPPENS!!!


Post a Comment

0 Comments