Something Delicate

The blue and bright-eyed floweret of the brook, Hope's gentle gem, the sweet Forget-me-not.
                                                                                -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

When I saw this challenge, I felt that Lemon Craft paper stack: "Forget me not" would match this theme as these flowers are very delicate and something different from unusual rose kinda cards.

My entry for LemonCraft challenge:


I have tried to create sort of shabby chic look for this card. Also, used handmade forget me not flowers (created from paper clay), to match the theme of the paper and tried to kept it as sober as possible for the delicate look. Added the shaker element as the focal point along with the Forget me Not flowers.



Some more close up images:






Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Beautiful!!! Thank you for joning us at Lemoncraft challenge :)

    ReplyDelete