Bloom the greens and glitters

Hello crafty fellas :)

ALTENEW!!! This word has suddenly made me crrrrazyy... They have such an amazing stamping line ups, I am crazily buying their stamps and still feel devoid of so many of them.
Specially the flower's stamps are like heart throbbing.

This will be my first time, I created anything with their stamp set and would be entering the same into their monthly challenge-August 2017 as follows (along with the inspirational picture):


Here goes my first entry to the challenge:

I have used Floral Motifs Stamp Set from Altenew, on vellum sheet, with gold embossing powder. Then, to create a 3-D look, I embossed the stamped flowers and then put some green glitter in between to make it shine brightly. Background is done using swirly stencils, just to create an extra interest and completely match the foreground (flowers) with a real looking creeper. I hope I did justice to everything :)




Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments