Be Happy..BE Bright and Be "YOU"

Hello lovely people,

I am so elated to share this stage as a guest designer for I Love Math Challenge #6.

Its a real honor for me as this is my first time as a guest designer for any of the challenge and I am really thankful to Milka for giving me this real good opportunity and trusting me :)


The theme of this challenge was : SPIRAL. Here is my take on the challenge :






A close-up look:



I have taken the background sheet having spirals engraved on it. Also, I have added spiral handmade roses and used quilled leaves ( as they give a spiral look, if you look up very close and its my favorite art activity too).

This was all done to match the theme for this month.

Play along and have fun with us :)

Thanks.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Such a GORGEOUS elegant card, Disha. Your take on the challenge is BRILLIANT. Delightful to had you as a guest designer. ♥

    ReplyDelete