Fairy Tale with a twist: October GD - The Twisted Challenges

Hello!!

So the new challenge has started today on The Twisted Challenges blog, which is: Fairy tale + your own twist:



I have been invited as the Guest designer for the same and with all my efforts, here is the project I created to match the theme:


Daughters are the angels sent by the God in all of our lives. Stop female infanticide, and let us love this beautiful creation of god.
Each girl, who was the victim of infanticide, has gone deep inside the jungle and created their own magical world.They fulfill each other's wishes and live happily there. When they are unwelcome in the world we live, they created their own special place to enjoy and remain angels with happiness all around.  

I hope you will like my project and will play along with the team this month and have some twisted fun with your art.

Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments