Monochromatic Birthday Celebration

When you celebrate something, It ought to be in colors or in other words, it must look lively and joyous. But what if you have just one color to show your all emotions with a sense of happiness hidden inside it.

That's what this month's challenge did to me-The Twisted challenge #4 :


I had hard time imagining how can a celebration be depicted with just one color or its shades and still give a happy feeling.

Still, I feel, finally I tried to show the challenge theme in a way it was expected and I really felt happy with the outcome:


I have used only one color (Blue) and its 3 shades to complete the entire card. White and black were obligatory to pop the monochromatic color used here and give some variation to the monotonous look.

Some more images:



Thanks.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. This is just wow Disha!! love the pop of blue against the black!! Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Tejal..Love the bright Blue pop against the black...Lovely project. Thank you for joining our challenge at The Twisted Challenges and hope to see you join us next time too

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. I love the colors. Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete