Birthday wishes in a geometric way

When your love for the maths drags you everytime to enjoy it with your crafts, and you keep going to Milka's blog to check for the new challenge.

So here comes the new I love math challenge #12GEOMETRIC SHAPES on CAS (clean and simple) BIRTHDAY CARDS:



And without further writing, here I present my idea to play along with this challenge this time:


Some more pics of the card:





I have created some alcohol ink backgrounds, then played with red, golden, black color combination to make the card look elegant and classy at the same time. Also, I have taken the background paper which has lines in it, to show the geometric impact more.

I hope I have done justice with the challenge theme and hope you guys like my work.

Thanks.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete