Create a smile - Moodboard Challenge - Nov 2019

Hello crafty people,

Some challenges just push you to do something more and different perspective, may be because you like it, but sometimes also because they are so different in the theme.

This time, I was intrigued by the colors of the moodboard challenges at Create a smile:

The colors and theme in this challenge were little offbeat for me at least. I usually don't chose such mix of colors and theme in my creations, so, I decided to give it a try.
This color palette is not an easy one and it was difficult for me to come with some good ideas, but everything is a learning and should create a smile :)
I have picked Brown, yellow white and golden colors from the mood board to go for it.

Here follows some pictures of my card:


'


Hope, I was at least slightly nearby to the colors of the theme given and would have done some justice to it.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look here.



Post a Comment

0 Comments