Lovely November!!

Hey creative friends,

Lovely November? What?
Yes, November vibes are truly positive for me.
It is a very very special month for me. I have so many favorite festivals, birthdays, anniversaries of friends and family in this month. Its a month full of celebrations and happiness.

Thus, I am super thankful towards god for this awesome month in my life.I know, everyday is special,but, some things just make life worthwhile.November somehow, is one of them.

To make it more cheerful, this is the first time ever, I am participating in the Pinkfresh Studio November Challenge:


The cherry on the cake is, theme of this month is "Thankful". What more one can ask for!!

So let's jump into what I want to share for the challenge:



Hope, you will like it and enjoy the month with me :)

Thank you.




Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. So soft and pretty! LOVE the inking around the edges - it's the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining the Pinkfresh Studio November Challenge!

    ReplyDelete