Embellishments are fun

If all else fails, add another EMBELLISHMENTS!

So well said. Sometimes you just need a tweak to jazz up your creations using embellishments. They are great way to make a variation in your creative process.

Why I am talking so much about embellishments? Because I have created something for the Jane's doodles challenge:



And I sometimes go crazy and create multiple cards to satisfy my creative desire. The firs one in this post and another coming in other blog post soon.

And here is my first entry :


Black has become my very favorite card base these days.It always is, but sometimes, I get stuck onto it.
I have added golden thread, sequins and made a different type of shaker card.Hope I have done a good job and not created a disaster in itself.
I have deliberately kept the texture of the flowers non-blended, because I wanted to to give that chalky grungy look.

Some more pics and close ups:






Thanks for stopping by.

Regards
Disha


Post a Comment

0 Comments