Sugar Pea Designs : #SPDMIX66

Hello creative fellas,

These days I am coming much more frequently on my blog than ever before. I am liking it a lot!

SugarPeaDesigns... I recently came across their stamps and I bought 2 of them. But Oh Boy! I researched more about them and the creative line they hold, in their stamp sets and their stencils, hands down, I have become a huge fan. Their cute scene card ideas stamps, floral stamps etc... the list is never ending now.

The only sad part is, the place where I live, nobody sells these :( What a shame. I will keep trying to find different vendors, who can help me get hands on their beautiful stamps.



But for now, I have a stamp set with which I can play along this month's Mix it up challenge at Sugar Pea designs:



I have tried to pick up the sketch in the image above and created my card. these days, black is completely over on my head and everywhere, although it's almost spring time here now.

Here is my entry:




It is very difficult to capture the gold embossing powder and mirror card-stock finish,but have tried my best to do so.

Hope you like it.

Thanks.

Regards
Disha



Post a Comment

0 Comments