Oh Ship!!

Hey dear crafty fellas,

Hope you all are doing good.

These days I am trying to be creative and keep continuity to as much level as I can. The challenges help me a great deal to keep this mojo going on. There is a diff way to think when you enter the challenge and help my creative thinking a lot and keeps me busy.



Let's play in another Jane's doodle challenge#9:



I don't have many stamps from Jane's doodles brand, I carry only few of them. So, I had only 1 choice to use in the stamp set and hence, I tried to create 2 different variations with same stamp set.

The first one is in this post and next will come in another post. Let's jump right into it:



Some more pics from different angles:







Hope you liked it.

Have a great day and be safe :)

Regards
Disha


Post a Comment

0 Comments