Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to you.....Happy birthday to you.. lalalala.... Oops... ok... Yeah... I was singing this song in my head while writing this post and felt happy! I am not crazy, it's actually one of my very dear friend's birthday today and I am longing to meet her on this special day of hers.



But, on top of it, there is this awesome challenge at Janes doodles with the theme "BIRTHDAY".


So, it's a double win win for me to make a card for my friend and enter in the challenge. I have done Copic coloring here and did mirror stamping for one of the tulips, just to complete the card look.
Have tried to keep it simple and elegant, because all I wanted was the Tulips to shine with that extreme red on Kraft card stock.

So, here comes my entry:


Some more images:



Hope you like my card and have a good day.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. These are such lovely tulips. I love the color and your card design is perfect for them, too. They deserve to be the focal point! Thanks for joining us at for the Jane's Doodle challenge! Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words. I am sorry I didn't reply earlier.

      Delete