Friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold!

Hello dear crafters,

Here I am back again with a fun color combination card, which I will submit for the #a1craftReboot challenge running on Instagram these days.
They have asked the participants to follow only and only these colors: Pink and gray and of course, neutrals (black, white) are allowed. 
Hands down, whenever I get restricted to color palette, it becomes difficult to think, but at the same time, it becomes fun to ideate and see it coming live and feeling happy about it. 






I chose Stamplorations digital image: Rose with friendship sentiment because I liked it so much. I have used a gray background to set my floral image on top of it. Also, I scored some lines on the gray paper (Background), because it gave it a completed look. Then I splattered white and black paint over the background and adhered my Floral image.
Rest, I just added very light pink sequins to gave the card a complete and finished appearance and it was done.




The most difficult part this time was to photograph. I took almost 50 pics but didn't like a single one. Then, somehow, I managed to get at-least 2/3 pics which were appealed better to me.

This is it for now. Let's connect again soon.
Take care and have fun :)

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments