SMILE

Hello Crafty friends,

Hope everything is fine and going good with you all.

Today, I will start with the quote: "There is always a reason to SMILE! Find it and keep smiling."

Such a sweet message right? There are 100's and 1000's of reasons to get sad, not be happy, but only one SMILE creates such a positivity in your/everyone else's life! So just keep smiling or find that reasons at least, which can help us smile.

Let's just start with this card:






I have used exclusively Pinkfresh Studio products here and decided to go with a black and rainbow sort of theme.

I have used only 1 of the circle essential dies combo here and some parts I have die cut to make window on cards on the edges and on the rest of the card, I have used same dies to do dry embossing, just to give a texture to the card rather than keeping it just plain and empty.

Then, I have used SMILE die from Pinkfresh Studio as well and have cut it 3/4 times and adhered all together to create a thick layer. The last layer, I have water colored using the rainbow color combinations, to match the background. Then I have adhered the sentiment onto a black circle die cut and have added mirror cardstock at the back of it, just to make it peep through the die cut style, to give it a different touch.

Just another close-up of the card:



Hope you liked it or got inspired in some way.
Thanks for stopping by.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments