You're Special to me

Hello,

Good morning dear friends :)

New day, new vibes and new thoughts and finishing up the pending tasks as well! I was trying to post this blog yesterday, but somehow, could not make it happen. But, nevertheless, we are here today and this new post as well:


I sometimes participate in the challenges (Card making) and while brainstorming ideas,I create multiple sketches as I have shared in one of my previous post. The same happens with the actual card making as well. Sometimes, the first creations touches my heart and that's the final version, sometimes, I create 2 cards just to decide later, which one to post.

This card was created as my Guest Design Post for One of the Jane's doodles challenges. I created 2 cards, just to be sure, If they don't like one, I have other. I shared with them the other one, which was posted on their website a month back or so.

This one, I just kept it for myself. So, here comes this card, I have used Magnolias stamp set from Jane's doodles stamp sets and have used Copic markers to color these flowers.
Also, the background is dry embossed using the Craftangles stencil (A proud make in India company for craft lovers).





This will be all for today.
Let's catch up again later today or tomorrow.

Till then, take care and have fun.

Regards
Disha


Post a Comment

0 Comments