Be a Flamingo, Stand tall and Proud!!

 Hello dear creative friends,

It's a miracle that I had posted 2 blogs on same day. But if our independence day and my collaboration post collides,nothing can be done!!So, I decided to be creative, post and share with my friends. 

I decided to do something other than card making and hence, I looked towards my mighty water-coloring love. This time, I might have disappointed myself, but this is what I have, for today. Hope you will share your feedback and help me work on my skills better.


I will share the in progress images and some other images too, just to share the progress of how it came along. I have used Lemon Short Bread digital image here, because I didn't have much time to draw the flamingos myself.




Stay safe and happy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments