Happy Rakshbandhan

Hello dear crafty friends,

Today, it's a different kind of post. It's one of the biggest festival in India: Rakshabandhan.



Living so far from family, sometimes make me so so sad, specially on such occasions. It's a festival to meet and greet people and most important, as the name suggest (It's in Hindi), it means a thread of safety, which usually sister's ties on the hands of their beloved brother and in return, they pledge for the safety of their sisters.

Although, it's made for brother sister love, I feel, these days, it's for all of us to celebrate and enjoy. After all, we all have to keep each other safe and sound. Isn't it?

So, here is the thread of love and safety for all of us. May it reminds us the bond we all share as human beings and pledge to keep each other safe.

I wanted to give it some festivity sort of look, so I have used gold foiling here, using MFT stencil and deco Art foil paste (which doesn't need laminator). Then to make my rakhi, I have used one of the mandala stencil by AB Studio. Since, I don't own any Indian theme Rakhi sentiments, I have hand-written it here on this card.

Here are some more images of this card:







Thanks for stopping by.

Take care.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments