With love....

Hello dear friends,

Had been MIA for too too long I know!
I had created a lot in these times, but sometimes, photographing them gets delayed due to my other work or due to bad weather. Trying to sort these issues, because soon its gonna be winter and it will be full dark and rainy here.

But, happy to be back again with new post and a cheerful card, and hopefully, it will make you smile too.
So, with all my love:

As much as  I love coloring, I sometimes, try to challenge myself to use only 1 color or to not color but, find other ways to make card or dress it up, which takes less effort and looks elegant and different. Also, it helps me develop a new style in card making.

I have used all Pinkfresh studio supplies here on this card. The die, the sentiment and the stamped flowers are all from the same Pinkfresh Studio brand.


Hope you liked this new style of card and will give some feedback about the same.

Lets connect soon again. :)

Take care
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments