Desk photo frame with customized name

Hi dear friends,

I am so excited to share the new creation here today, because I really enjoyed creating it for a friend's daughter and was super happy the way it came out. I didn't share it till now, because I was waiting for the parcel to reach her first.
There were some calculations and arrangements required, but otherwise, it was all fun and quick to make it.

I got this idea from one of the Jennifer Macguire's video (Bridge cards) , which I will link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd7_ZxpkVDo&t=987s
She is a rockstar and comes with amazzzzzing techniques and ideas for us to work with and she is pure genius.

I am sharing some pictures here and hope you will let me know how do you think it came out.




Thanks for stopping by.

Take care.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments