Happy Birthday card : Seize the birthday challenge #198

Hello dear crafty people,

Today I am back again with a new post, for the birthday wishes.




When I saw this challenge (Seize the birthday challenge contest), I wanted to just jump right into it. I always have less/no birthday cards in hands and this was the chance to be creative.


I have used Altenew washi tape (Which already have gold splatters in it) and decided to it make it too feminine and more towards elegant look. Hence, I added a gold mirror card stock to make the look finesse. Also, I have used Altenew build-a-flower rose and tried to add gold colors to different layers, just to make it look a bit diff. I didn't want to go with normal, basic coloring.
Added the happy birthday sentiment and its's done!

Washi tapes are a great product and we should come with different ideas to use them. They help make the card effortlessly and looks so beautiful. Altenew washi tapes are cherry on top. I love their all products.




Hope you liked my creation and would love to hear your thoughts about it.

Take care.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments