Happy birthday with "stamp kissing"

Hello dear crafters and fellow friends,

It's Sept 1st and the time for the fun collaboration of #craftingwithcraftyfriend, which me and 2 of my crafty friends run over on Instagram. This is my month as I got to chose the technique and color palette (which will come on Sept 15th.. soon soon....).

For today's post, I chose the stamp kissing technique, because I have never tried it before ever! This collab is a fun way to do things, which I haven't explored yet. It let's the creative juices flow and also, I learn to be more disciplined in my work and scheduling posts etc.

Let's jump onto the creation for this month as follows:




I have used Mudra and Altenew stamp to do the stamp kissing technique with Altenew inks in yellow and orange shades.
Also, there is a little stamp kissing going on in the inner wings of the butterfly, but it is hidden because of the upper wing layer, which is heat embossed on the vellum.
The sentiment is from craftyscrappers stamp.



Hope you like this creation.
See you soon. Till then, take care.

Much love,
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments