Lawn Fawn card swap - Summer 2020

Hello dear crafters,

Today, I wanted to share with you the card I created for the lawn fawn Summer 2020 card swap.





This year, the theme was to create a thank you or encouragement card, which our swap partner can then, pass it along to someone.
Isn't it a fun way to create and share your cards and handmade art with someone. I really like this idea. I have received my swap card too a week back and have notified the sender. It was a beautiful slimline critter card.

Unfortunately, my card still is stuck somewhere in US and is possible haven't reached the recipient, which had made me so so sad, because I really have sent it the same week, we got to know the swap partners. It is disheartening, but what can be done in such times!

The best way for me to feel happy is to share it now here on the blog and my other social media accounts and pray that my card reaches the recipient somehow.

Hope you liked my creation and take care.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments