MFT Card Design Superstar 2020 - CAS Entry

Hello hello dear crafty friends,

Hope you are doing good and are safe. Hope you had a nice and good crafty time and may be I will or have already seen your entry into the MFT Card Design Superstar 2020 contest. It's like a festival going on there on the MFT blog and I am literally blown away by the entries. I had been following this contest for the last 3 yrs, but dare not participate! I always get intimidated and overwhelmed by the amazing and beautiful creations that I feel I don't ever stand a chance.

You must be thinking, what changed this year? Well, nothing, but I am crafting more this year, learning new techniques and enjoying more card making than I have ever done. I felt, I should at least give it a try and learn and create something new. Challenges are best way to motivate yourself and learn and be disciplined in following deadlines. Also, they are like brain games to me. They make me think more and more and inside or outside the box.. whatever way I can achieve the creative streak.

This will be my entry for the CAS category:


About the creation:

First thing first, CAS is not my style at all and I have huge respect for the people who are CAS genius and always leave me spell bound with the thought process. On top of it, critters scare me, they seem cute and I like them as well, but I get overwhelmed thinking CAS + critter together. In that sense, it is a huge dare for me making this card.
I have used MFT BB Squirrel stamp set and created a one layer, no-line watercolor CAS card. I hope, I have done justice to the cute squirrel and also, the whole creation.

I am linking the MFT Card design superstar challenge image here:


Also, some more images and close ups:




Thanks for stopping by. Have fun and take care.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments