Rainbow embroidery

Hello dear friends,

How have you been? Hope you are doing good :)

I have a colorful creation to share with you today. It's a unique combo of embroidery + card making, because creativity is creativity in any form, more better if you can mix 2 of your favorites to create something different.



I have always loved embroidery since my childhood days and have seen my mom doing it a LOTTT. A few time I have give it a try too.. by helping my mom in creating embroidery on our home décor stuff like bedsheets, pillow cases and have done it on some of her sarees too. But she was a Rockstar in all those activities. I am not even anywhere near to her creative level. But, wanted to give it a try from very long and hence, this card :)






Hope you will like this creation of mine.

Thanks for stopping by.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments