Happy New Home

 Hello dear crafters,

How are you my dear friend/reader? Hope everything is fine at your end and you are safe. The days are going crazy here and I feel so soon, we have almost crossed Oct and soon heading towards winter.

Today's post is just about a little creation for my friends, who have bought a new home recently and we visited them last week. It is such a special feeling to have your own home and celebrate this joyous milestone of life. I really loved their sweet cozy abode and I just wanted to gift them something special (handmade).

Hence, this creation:



My recipient really liked it and I have received a very sweet note from them, which is my real lifetime treasure. Hope you liked it too.

Let's meet again soon here. Take care :)

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments