Thinking of you

 Hello dear crafty fellas,

How soon the time is flying. It seemed like yesterday when the new year 2020 started and we have already reached Oct month. The time is literally sweeping from the calendars. It's an irony, I know, because for many/most/all people it's been a year with lot of new things, new challenges, new difficulties and new learnings. It's not an easy ride specially this year.

But, in my opinion, life is all about challenges and learnings and some days are too bad and some are too good. There is sort of equilibrium between those and may be this year was on the sad end, but it had taught me a lot of things as always and have given me some special nice things to cherish too.

I know I know, I am not here to discuss the year and life, That's true, I am here again with my crafty collaboration for #craftingwithacrfatyfriend and this month is too challenging on that front.

My partner has chosen the technique for today and it's monochromatic + no stamping. I was literally fascinated by this theme, but if it's not challenging, it's no fun.

Here is my take for the same:




Let me know if I did justice to the technique and do share us some love on our Instagram profiles, with a lot of details there as well.

Linking it to the hndmd monthly challenge:



Thanks for stopping by.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments