You are a fabulous friend

 Hello dear crafters and my blog reader,

Hope you are doing good and everything is going fine at your end. I have been trying to recharge myself by taking a short break from crafting and hence, not crafted for almost 2 weeks and now I think I am back in action...It really helps to literally unwind and relax for some days than just getting obsessed over the stuff and deadlines and other things.

Today, as you all know, is the mid month collab post and the challenging color palette this month made me oscillate so much to create matching the color combos. It was a toughhhhhhhh one to be honest.

I have used craftangles stencil, nuvo glitter paste (Transparent), altenew inks, Concord and 9th Sentiment and studio katia gems. I like the final outcome, but it's really hard to catch the glitter paste, the mirror cardstock and hence, you might not be able to judge the beauty of it, but I am sure, the recepient would really notice.

Let's move onto the card and you can see the color palette too, at last in this post:











That's all from me for today. We see each other soon here :) 

Take care.

Regards

Disha



Post a Comment

0 Comments