ADVAIT - Framed, bridge card

 Hello dear friends,

How are you my lovely reader? Hope you are doing good and having good time and are safe. The time is hard and measures to keep ourselves are tough but obviously, the need of the hour.

We are all in this together and we all can together cope up with the issues and support each other emotionally, physically, craftily and any form we can!

I met a friend after almost a year and she has a little cute fella Advait, so, my today's post is dedicated to him mostly, wherein I have tried to use the card making skill, to create a personalized gift cum card for my friend's little cute family.

I have learned making bridge card technique from Jennifer McGuire's videos (She is adorable teacher) and I have used different company's products on this one and have done lot of changes to fit the personalized theme I was going to design.

Without wasting more time of yours's, I would present my creation below:






Hope you liked it and awaiting your response and feedback as always!

Thanks.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments