Diwali card - 3

 Hello dear crafty friends,

Guess what? I really lived up to my own expectation of posting this card today and I am so excited and happy about it.

So, here I am, back again with another festive vibe card for the Diwali, but with the use of a very non traditional die, but I just love this die and had to use it somehow to make at-least one diwali card. 

How many times have you tried to create such cards, where you have used totally different products (Not exactly meant for the usage in the same way you have used)? I would really love to know and would love to create more such stuff. Hopefully, more can be coming in future!!

Please see for yourself here:





I really really loved this color combo and this creation. Its so simple yet elegant and stylish with festive vibes!!

Lots of love and care to you all.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments