Happy Birthday to you

 Hello dear friends,

How are you all? Hope you are doing good and enjoying the sweet winter season.

Isn't it fun to create something handmade and send it across in post as a surprise to your recipient. These are the gestures which for sure create beautiful memories everywhere in the world. Specially in such hard times!

So, here I am, telling the story (not exactly story per se) of this card which I created for a crafty friend. 

I wanted to create something soft but elegant and not using fully girly sort of colors and as you might already know, black is my ultimate love while card making specially. Also, for me, the requirement was to create a quick card, with less efforts, yet look elegant and classy!

So, I used a background die on black cardstock and stamped a floral image and finished it with quick watercoloring. The most important part was to design the card or you can say place the elements in a way to show the beauty of the colored image as well as the background die. But, I think in the end, I succeeded and the result is as below:




Hope you agree with my words and creation here and would love to hear from you.

Thanks.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments