God jul och gott nytt år

 Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers,

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Hey, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh................
Hope you have a fun and gala time and be merry with this peaceful Christmas :)
I am back again with a fun Christmas special card to share with you. Let's get into it:
I have used Altenew stripes background die and Poinsettia floral stamped image. To give it a bit contrast, I have used black base. I feel it is matching well with that golden heat embossed stripes and the bright red-pink floral image.
To adorn the card a bit, I have used embellishments here and there. All in all, just wanted to keep the card very simple, so, didn't add many layers onto it.


I am entering to the following challenges:



Hope you have a fun and lovely Christmas.

Much love

Disha

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Gorgeous contrast between black background and the bright pink poinsettia! The gold stripes add so much more interest to your card! Very elegant! Thank you so much for playing at The Flower Challenge! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! When you find the sweet comment from the legend or you can say, from the one you consider your creative superhero.... it feels work well deserved. This appreciation from you will be so cherished to me forever! Thank you soo much TaeEun :)

      Delete