Happy new year from the gang!

 Hello dear crafters,

Hope everything is fine at your end and are doing good! Where is the time flying? Already about to enter the new year and everyone (or may be most of the people) want to actually remove the memories of 2020, but what a year it was! The real roller coaster ride and no fun at all!

I have recently got a big order to create cards for new year and Season's greetings and I was super excited for the same. I am sharing one of the creations here today. Hope you will like it and appreciate my efforts in the form your precious feedback.


I had customized it to fit the exact family (my friend's) who asked me to create this order. It was really fun and super nice order to work with and lots of learning involved as well.





Thanks for spending your valuable time here with me and my creations. Take good care.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments