Happy new year!

Hello dear crafty friends,

How are you all? Hope its going fine as we are approaching the year end. Dec 1? Already?? Although this was a pretty difficult year and it's still, I really don't know how the time flew really!!

Feels like time is moving so fast (Well it's always moving fast!), but this year, made it so special to fall back and look on the things which we might have ignored.

Well, rather than talking about this year more, I would like to share my creation here for my collaboration post with my crafty friends on instagram. Today's technique is Eclipse technique and here is the creation:



I hope you will like this creation and would love for you to visit my instagram and share your love and encouragement.

Here are some more pics:





Thanks for stoppig by!


Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments