Season's greetings - gift box style card

 Hello dear friends,

How are you?

I just hope everything is going fine and you had some fun and relaxing time with the near and ear ones to celebrate the new year.

I had some good time tooo.. quiet but fine time with close friends. I sometimes, like these silent celebrations (Not that I always want these!). Hope is a good thing to cling onto!

I am back again with a new creation - A season's greetings wish! I wanted to create a simple, elegant card with bright colors and some differently shaped one than normal A2 sized cards. It really helps my creativity rut go away, looking at products differently and making different kind of things!

Here is my creation:



Thank so much for stopping by!

See you back again soon.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments