Wish you a fabulous 365!

 Hello my dear readers and fellow crafters,

Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year with lots of love, happiness and joys all the year round. Hope this year brings on new and happy news for all of us.

Let's celebrate this day together with full zeal and work together to maintain this enjoyment and happiness in every walk of the life. Let's spread it amongst everyone by being nice and kind with each other.

With that said, I am here for the Jan 1st collab post I play with my friend on Instagram. The goal of today was to use colored cardstocks and dies and you cannot use anything else other than these 2 mediums. A stamp set is allowed only for the sentiment.

So, here I am, with another creation for this collab post as follows:




So, that's all from me today and wish you a fabulous 365!

Hope you will like the creation and would love to hear your feedback and love over at our respective Instagram profiles too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments