Ellie love!

 Hello dear readers,

How are you? It's been a long long time I have posted anything and it feels so too. Time simply ran from my hands the last 2 months or I can say, I was busy arranging the home and didn't had chance to craft at all!

Hopefully, I can break that chain and be back again with full swing. But, rather than saying many stories here, I am back again with the first collab post for the March month. This month's technique is chosen by me and I decide to spin it a bit more than usual!



We all keep buying many many crafty stuffs and sometimes, never get chance to use even one single stamp set fully. So, this was the twist I decided to chose, we all had to make 3 cards using 1 single stamp set only and no fancy things like embellishments or dies. I feel, when we restrict ourselves sometimes with the amount of supplies, our mind pops out some good out of the box ideas and drives us to work towards it.

For me, it was a real fun one to work with. I have tried to even create a one layer scene card (Which I am usually scared of!). Below are the individual images of all the cards.

I have used 1 craftyscrappers stamp set on all the cards, including the sentiment stamps. This card was inspired the sentiment you see here. So thought to build a scene around it, where they have just moved to  new house and busy unpacking the happiness together.



This card was kept simple with simple and soft watercoloring. Did the highlights with pencil shading later, to intensify the shadows and coloring.


This cute little elephant can capture your heart forever! I have used patterned paper here and hand cut around 1 inch border with the Honeybee stamps patterned paper. It's giving a soft and subtle look and making the creation look whole.



With all my cute elephants here, I am closing the post and hope to see you guys on Instagram where we run the actual collaboration fun.

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments