Thank you!

 Hello my dear readers and fellow friends,

Isn't a handmade creation a best way to say a sweet message such as a simple thank you note? Or I should say, a simple thank you message can become an uplifting and cheerful one if created and sent in a special way!

Why are we talking around this? Because of this:


So, now, when the card is revealed, a little background, as you know, it's 15th of the month and hence the color palette collab post (You might want to check my Instagram handle for this) is due for today and hence this creation.

The color palette used today is as follows:


Few more images of my creation here:


Hope you have liked today's post and I will be waiting for you over Instagram on this collab post and thank you so much for visiting me here today.

Thanks.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments