#AltenewFloweroftheMonth-May (Lily)

 Hello dear crafty friends and my beloved readers,

I am here with this crafty creation and the story around it:


This one, is created specially for the AltenewFlowerOfTheMonth - May, which is for the lilies. Luckily, I had the Lily flower from Altenew too. What's better way to use the supplies than this!

As always, I always plan to, but somehow things come in between and I never get to meet the deadline for the challenges. This time, I got lucky or may be super disciplined, to enjoy creating for the challenges. 

I have done only pencil coloring here and black is one of my favorite bases to work with. I have used many different shades here went little bold with the coloring. I didn't plan on some specific colors to use. This image has: red, blue, purple, orange, yellow, browns, pastel hues all mixed up. I was going for this look and that's why i am feeling super happy with what is shown below.

The background, the frame and the floral image, all are from the Altenew. 

Some progress shots for you:




Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments