Welcome little one!

 Hello dear friends,

I have chosen to try different things these days in my crafting/cardmaking/creating journey. I usually create a lot of floral cards and I enjoy it so much, that I hardly give time to think about anything else like other techniques, using critters, one layer cards, CAS creations...

So many have been untouched yet. So, have decided to do more experiments.



This post today is created for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge : May. Usually when altenew post any challenge, I always gravitate and think only and only about the floral creations (As they excel in creating so many great floral stamps). 

The background is created using one of the altenew stencils (Dry embossing and then coloring on the same). The colors chosen are inspired by the below inspiration challenge image:




Much love

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments