Congratulations!

 Hey dear reader,

I will share the image at the very first of this post today. Hopefully, it will hold and captivate you to read the entire post and my emotions.


Today's post is very special and different. In the sense that, just over a crafty chat with one of the lovely crafty friend, she, with her big generous heart, shared her hand-drawn digi image with me.

I was super happy to see her lovely drawing and also, was in a big dilemma, will I do justice with the lovely drawing or what should I create to make it more beautiful. 

The idea of creating a white flower was in my mind for very very long and while searching for the lily images on google, I came across many amazing color combos of the real lily flowers. The white one intrigued m so much, that I had to give it a try for sure.

I even drew so many rough petals, just to select which colors will do justice with the reference pic I have chosen as below:


I have done simple no-line copic coloring and the result is not so similar as the real one but hopefully its on the same lines! I have used this color combo in the copic markers: 

  • For flower: YG01, YG00, YG0000, Y04, Y00
  • For petals: YG03, YG23, YG17, YG67


I always forget to click all the in-progress shots, but here is one of them.



I will be back with more creations using this digi soon.

Till then, take care and enjoy creating :)

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments