Just for you!

 Hello dear friends,

A new month, a new post for the Instagram collab challenge? Where did the year 2021 go? Its already half done now and I don't know why, but I always feel that years are just flying by in split seconds. 

Well, let's jump onto the creation first:


Super bright right? I always get attracted to the darker and brighter colors and more so, specially for the florals. Loved using the dry embossing technique with the die from Simon says stamp. 

Then copic colored the peony flowers using the Peony digi image from Conie Fong. Its a very simple and easy creation. The copic colors used for the peony are: Y02, Y08, Y19, Y38, YR16, YR07 and peony leave are colored in: YG11, Yg06, G03, G09. The flower centers have: E31, E33, E99.

I never ever go with any specific color combos, but instead, I always swatch my color (which I plan to use) on a rough sheet, make the combos and see what I like and then use it. Because it's fun to create and experiment with your own combos and see the end result folding in front of you :)


Please do visit my Instagram handle for more details on the crafty collab. May be, you never know, you can be our guest one day!

Thanks for being here and reading till the end!

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments