HELLO friend!

Hello lovely friends,

Hope you are doing well and in best of health. 

Well well, my second post in a day or we can say within half an hour!! As you know, your crafty friend is very late to the party in participating to the lovely contest: 2021 Card Design Superstar Contest for the Coloring Virtuoso Category:

I know, this is a bomb category to begin with! I have seen all the entries and boy! they are humungously awesome and insanely talented crafty people have given such amazing inspiration to all. What fun to see the lovely creations.

I will share my entry here and hoping it will justify and stand with all the entries I have seen in this category:


I have used MFT's fresh cut flowers stamp set and colored them with Prisma colored pencils. I was in a hurry to finish the project and forgot to write all the color names I have used here. The colors majorly used are shades of reds and yellows (As you can already make-out).
I stamped the image in white colored ink because I was going for the no-line coloring of the florals. 
I love no-line coloring of the images and it's super duper fun to work with.

Also, my favorite cardstock to work with is Black (don't ask me why, but it appeals me in some different kinda way or you can say challenges me!). The edges of the card base is cut with MFT's Wonky stitched die for a cleaner look.
The sentiment HELLO is from the MFT die set: bitty banner alphabets and I have stacked 4 layers of them together, to give them dimension , so they can stand out nicely. Also, colored them in the shades of the flowers to match the theme entirely.

Lastly, splattered the entire card base with black metallic color, which is giving the look of those pearly shine all over!


Let's enjoy this contest :


With this, I will be closing this post and hope you will share some lovely feedback and lots of love here.

Much love,

Disha



Post a Comment

0 Comments