Sending Hugs!

 Hello my dear crafters and lovely friends,

Hope everything is going good at your end and as you can see, I am back again with a new crafty creation for you all and for my soul:



This is a very bold and different color combo, which I usually never try. Hope the justice is done by me choosing these bold color combos.

I have used PinkfreshStudio Leaf wreath die and foiled the sentiment: sending hugs using my new Glimmer hot foil machine. It was super fun to foil and I am HOOOOKED onto it really. What a fun and new product (new for me)! The background is created using one of the background dies by PinkfreshStudio and also, the card border is done using the PinkfreshStudio frame die set.

The bow dies from the Pinkfresh Studio has all my heart. I have cut it from the vellum and adhered it using double sided tape.

I always plan to participate in the monthly challenges, but most of the times, somehow, I am left behind. This time, I decided to just do it and here it is!


Participating in the Pinkfresh Studio Monthly challenge:

Thanks for all the love you always shower on my profile and the beautiful encouragement is much appreciated.

So much love!

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments