We always have a blast together!

 Hello dear readers and crafty friends,

Hope everyone is doing fine and is well and having a good crafty time or fun times with your loved ones in any way possible. 

We are here because, as we know, everybody's favorite time of the year in crafty world is here. MFT is hosting the yearly and much awaited contest: 2021 Card Design Superstar Contest and this is my entry for the Clean and Simple Genius category:

When I see all the entries, it just gives me goose bumps thinking how much talented people are and how awesome is the creativity of each of them.

Sometimes this thought hold me to participate too. I feel what I do is not enough, but somehow, somewhere, everybody has to start. What better than creating for the contest and learning something new. The whole point is to enjoy the fun and creative streak and push ourselves to do better.

CAS is usually not my style and even usage of the critters. But, I tried to push myself to work with this combination to try and learn something. 

Without further ado, let's check my creation and some details around it:


Products used:

  • MFT Sky High Friends stamp set
  • MFT Cloud stencil (to hand cut the clouds from vellum and white sheet and layer them), since I don't have the cloud die set.
  • MFT Star stencil
  • Copic markers
  • Distress inks (Tumbled Glass, Prized Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire, Black soot)

                                                



Entering this to :

                                                


Hope I have shared all the related details and you like it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day ahead.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments